Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry

This is what happens when you wait until the last few weeks before Christmas to finish up all those gifts. I've been crocheting scarves, making little girls doll clothes, for the new dolls the granddaughters are getting for Christmas from their other grandparents, decorating bath towels, Christmas parties on the weekends and all of the regular stuff that life dictates all week long.

Here's a picture of two of the doll dresses. I have pants and tops, raincoats, pinafores, and more dresses to sew. I'm going to keep going until I either run out of time or get sick of making doll clothes and need to move to something else. The dresses are laying on my yellow table placemats. Guess I should have moved those, since  the yellow dress seems to blend right in. The patterns for these clothes are ones I bought off ebay. They're for American Girls dolls.

Don't forget to poke the picture twice for a super closeup look. But don't look too close LOL! I'm not the best seamstress, I just get by, by faking it!




Have a great weekend everyone! Stay warm and stay safe with all these storms that have been passing thru. The cities just above us were blasted with almost 50" of snow coming off of Lake Ontario. Luckily we only had about 12 or 14 inches. And that has now settled to about 6 inches with some nice sunshine. But they say another storm is on it's way up thru PA. So those are always the bads ones for us.

And Hurry, Hurry, Hurry and get all those last minute things done because Christmas Eve will be here before you know it and then it'll be too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment