Thursday, September 30, 2010

Little Girls Roombox

Below are pictures of the Little Girls Roombox I've been working on for the last couple of years. I don't think I can really fit an awful lot more into it except for the wall space at the back, over the bed. I'm looking for the perfect little shelf to hang there that I can fill with little dollies. You know how it is putting these roomboxes together....you're always on a search for something special. Again many of the items in this roombox were made by either myself or the members of my miniature group. And a few things from the online miniature groups I belong to. I haven't swapped on those in a very long time. Just not enough time in the day for everything I'd like to do. I hope you enjoy the pictures.














Don't forget to poke the pictures twice to get to see everything up close and personal!
Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment