Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy this holiday weekend regardless of how you're spending it. I pray that everyone is able to connect with someone they care about! We have family all around, some that aren't able to come home for the Holidays but we always make a phone call to keep those family ties tied nice and tight! And we had a wonderful time the last couple of weeks reconnecting and catching up with extended family near and far. Yesterday my  hsuband and I and our 3 daughters, 2 of our soon to be son-in-laws, (did I mention we have 2 daughters getting married this coming summer?) and our oldest daughter and her husband, and their 3 children, our only grandchildren...(so far) gathered at our daughter and son-in-laws house for our family Christmas. We've done that the last couple of years because they have the only children in the family so far and it's easier for us to all gather there and save the little ones from having to leave their new gifts and travel out. I know that in years to come that will have to change as the family grows. But for now it works for all.


I wanted to show you an ornament I found at Lowes Home Improvement Store for 60% off a couple of days ago. I only paid $1.92 for it. Right in my very small budget! A gift from me to me! It's a Retro console television with a 3D winter scene on the inside. I tried to get a good picture of it but it was a bit hard. I have it hanging on the tree now but soon it will go into my Santa and Mrs Claus Christmas Roombox. I'll show you later this week how I managed to squeeze it into that roombox! What a find! I was so excited when I saw it. I'm afraid it might not be the exact scale but I'm going to make it work! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment