Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your help! I sincerely appreciate it! I hope to have some new pictures soon of the installed and painted window and door!

Can someone tell me how to respond to comments directly to the person that left the comment rather than just as a reply on my blog post? I'd really like to be able to send a response right to the commenter!

I'm so impatient to try to find answers to some of these questions I seem to have!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. All of the comments I receive come in through my gmail account and I just reply directly from there. If all else fails you can click on their face/icon and that will usually take you to their profile-which usually includes their email addy. However, doing it that way is time consuming. Do you have your blog set up to receive the comments directly into your email? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete