Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Challenge



My first blog challenge.....and it's an easy one at that! Casey from Casey's Minis has sent me a challenge. Post the 4th picture in your 4th file, explain the picture and then pass this challenge on to 4 other people.
The picture I'm sharing is of a roombox I finished last year. It's a little girls room. Filled with all her toys and treasures. Don't forget to poke the picture to enlarge it and enable you to see all of her toys. Most of the miniature toys in this roombox were made either by myself or my mini friends.


OK now the hard part....I need to pass this on to 4 others. Not an easy feat for me....I need to figure out how to include that info here and connect to others blogs. I'm sending this challenge to Jaime from Lil' Roomers, Diann Minis By Diann, Katie from Katies Clay Corner and Tarkus from My Miniature Adventure. I apologize if any of you have already recieved this challenge. Being new to this I'm trying to figure out who is who and what is what. Haven't figured out yet how to post links inside the message. For now it won't let me so I'm sure i have to activate or poke at something to let me do it. I'll go figure that out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment